Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sex Violence Act

Here is another Law that I plan for - I hope Renukajee will not be cross with me, see I put two laws like what she would have but then if tomorrow its the opposition that takes the Chair then I need to switch naa - so I need be more secure so here is another Law:

This is a Cirminal Offence if someone does not let the other person have Sex. A Man or Woman who wants to Rape and if the Lady or Man trys to even Defend all he/she needs to do is to report of this to any Police Station across the Country and the Police need to file a Non Bailable and Non Compoundable Criminal Case against the Man or Woman who tried to defend. Sex is tghe Gift of God and our Country that is Famous for epics like the Kamasutra needs to encourage Sex irrespective of Class, Creed, Gender, Age or Relationships!!

Phew!!....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

man....when i read abt tht law in the newspapers..i almost died of laughter...i mean excuse me to have sex or not is my personal decission....who the heck ru to force me into it? isnt the whole point of being a demcratic country is lost bcoz of idiotic laws like such?