Sunday, November 12, 2006

Social Violence Act

I simply Love to be a Minister of the Worlds Largest Democracy. I have the whole Country under my feet. I can do anything - Kill, Rape, Murder and still get away with it - because I am a Minister. During my Election Campaign I promise a lot and then once in Power who the !@#@ cares - I get my coffers filled.

And I do make Foolish Laws just for the sake of it so that a particular segment of the foolish Indian Society votes me for the next Term. All of us do it in the Indian Politics. The most Famous is my Collegue Hon. Minister Renuka who has passed a stupid law wanting to get the womens votes - and she would happily get away with it.

Same is my Case - I plan to have a Social Violence Act where Any one could actually put any one under Bars no evidences required if he/she reports Rape, it could be just by Feeling, Seeing, Speaking, Touching, Writing and actually Doing it. I definitly am better this would be irrespective of Gender both Men and Women can file this!!

Basic Agenda like Renukjee I'll get both Men and Women's Votes....Whew!!! My Seat is confirmed in the next Election!!!

No comments: